The situation in Qusra first began on Sunday when settlers blocked the road to the Palestinian families’ gates and cut off their power and water supplies. The first Israeli soldiers who came to the site prayed with the settlers – an act for which the Israel military later said they would be disciplined. On Wednesday
Israeli settlers have been besieging two Palestinian families in their homes in the occupied West Bank since Sunday, with the families saying their supplies were running out and rights groups urging the authorities to step in. On Wednesday Israeli security forces were reported to have withdrawn from the Jewish settler outpost in the village of
In Gaza, the recovery work was carried out by the Civil Defence, which operates under the Hamas-run interior ministry. Its efforts have been supported by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). “We provide material support – literally the gloves, shovels, protective equipment and body bags they use,” said Patrick Griffiths, spokesperson for the
Israeli settlers have set fire to two mosques as well as cars and farmland in the occupied West Bank, Palestinian officials say, as tensions in the territory continue to rise. The latest attacks come two days after a clash between settlers and Palestinians near the village of Tal, which left four Palestinians and two Israelis
Save You have reached your maximum number of saved items. Remove items from your saved list to add more. TOTOTO Bad blood continues to linger within the Labor Party over the Israel-Palestine conflict after the party’s national conference, with South Australian Premier Peter Malinauskas questioning MP Ed Husic’s motives in pressuring the party to increase
Lebanon’s army says its troops have begun deploying to a “pilot area” in the south of the country following the withdrawal of Israeli forces under a US-brokered deal reached last month. A statement from the army command said units had entered the village of Zawtar al-Gharbiyeh in Nabatieh district on Tuesday morning. On Monday night,