A domain used by messaging app Telegram mysteriously went offline on Monday, with the app’s founder Pavel Durov saying in an X post that t.me the links had “stopped working.” The outage prevented users from accessing the t.me Short domain link, used by the messaging app to allow users to share links with a single
SEATTLE– Folarin Balogun’s presence in the United States’ camp against Belgium had a seismic impact on the soccer world, but he ultimately played a forgettable role in the Americans’ 4-1 defeat in the World Cup round of 16 on Monday. The 25-year-old forward, who scored three goals at this World Cup, received a red card
SEATTLE– Folarin Balogun is in the United States’ starting lineup for Monday’s World Cup round of 16 match against Belgium after FIFA lifted his red card suspension in a decision that caused uproar throughout the sport. Balogun’s red card was called by Brazilian referee Raphael Claus for stepping on an opponent’s ankle last Wednesday during
President Donald Trump confirmed that he has asked FIFA to review American forward Folarin Balogun’s one-match suspension from the World Cup. Trump says soccer’s world governing body “made the right decision” in lifting Balogun’s ban, adding it would have left a “huge stain” on the tournament if it had been implemented. Balogun, his country’s top
Updated July 5, 2026 – 2:09 p.m.,first published July 4, 2026 — 10:42 a.m. Save You have reached your maximum number of saved items. Remove items from your saved list to add more. TOTOTO Penrith playmaker Jack Cogger says there are “no hard feelings” towards Cody Walker after the Rabbitohs veteran apologized for kicking him